So I'm coming clean... I really hate blogs and diaries and journals and anything else that you are expected to use everyday. I've futzed around a little with the general format but have no real desire to document my feelings out in the open like this or the discipline to do it on a daily or even weekly basis if it wasn't a homework assignment. But since I just reread the syllabus and figured out that it was a three week assignment I guess I should just suck it up and work on this thing some more.
Every time I have ever tried to keep a record of my life I fill up a few pages and never write or draw in it again mostly because it seemed so futile and a waste of the precious few moments of solitude I enjoy on a day to day basis. In order to truly write and reflect on your day you need silence and privacy, two things that few people in their early twenties seem to have enough of especially anyone who is a student and a bartender.
I suppose the real challenge for me in this project is to just space the posts out more and spend more time on this thing, even though after this I never plan on having a blog again. I'm pretty sure its just not for me.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment